Mission #1 ~ My favorite Fairy Tail character! Nalu Forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mission #1 ~ My favorite Fairy Tail character! Nalu Forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Post by Zatsu Kiramochi on Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:27 pm

As you all know i love lucy xD so well my all time favorite characters are natsu and lucy but my favorite character is lucy Smile she is cute she is smart and she is awesome yea'p you got that right she is the most high spirited super supportive awesome one and only lucy Wink Smile by the way she is my best friend she is loving caring and always there for her friends i admire her courage and high spirit.

She lives in a rented house she pays 70,000 jewels each month for her house and tries to always pay her rent on time but things always go wrong lol the best part is natsu always helps her out Wink one time when she was really in need of some jewels natsu helped her out by going on a mission with her and the reward was 70,000 jewels that was exactly the money she need to pay her rent so natsu and happy gave her the reward that they earned with lucy together Wink and everyone was happy now that's true friendship Wink Smile and its awesome Smile im very happy for that. 

She and i are pretty similar now don't get me wrong there im a boy but i am high spirited , brave , full of courage and awesomeness i adore her she is just so awesome Wink Smile 

-And that is why i love and adore lucy Wink Smile she is the best no the greatest she is just awesome Wink Smile 

Lucy Heartfillia is my Favorite Charachter in Fiary Tail "It does not matter if she is a bit weak or she is not overpowered like natsu and the other whats important is her will the will to protect her friends and family Fairy Tail"
Zatsu Kiramochi
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #1 ~ My favorite Fairy Tail character! Nalu Forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Post by Dante Mysk on Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:29 pm

Nice, Zatsu
Dante Mysk
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #1 ~ My favorite Fairy Tail character! Nalu Forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Post by Rana Masika on Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:40 pm

the title is just hilarious  lol! the moment I saw it, I laughed so hard.. Gomen!! but I like it. Nice job.
Rana Masika
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zatsu Kiramochi on Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:31 pm

thnx XD hahahahaahahha lol Smile Laughing  lol!
Zatsu Kiramochi
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancelot_Orion on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:41 am

[ Points/Jewels added ]

Lancelot_Orion
Guild Master

View user profile http://epguild.manageboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top