Mission #2 ~The Reason(s) Why I Love Fairy Tail! ~ Nalu Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mission #2 ~The Reason(s) Why I Love Fairy Tail! ~ Nalu Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD lol

Post by Zatsu Kiramochi on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:24 am

So First of All i love fairy tail because it has a nice story epic characters  everyone is so kind and awesome Very Happy i love how natsu is always there for his friends i love how they all stick with each other even in the toughest times i love how they care and help each other Smile i feel amazing when im watching,reading fairy tail Smile i love how many enemies there are and how fairy tail defeats them all or one by one they are just awesome FT has a lot of comedy which is amazing Smile and awesome i just love it when lucy scolds natsu when he breaks in to her house xD its so funny and the time when natsu jumped out of the window lol haha , and ichiya haha he is all about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn xD he is a perfume magic user and a very annoying person xD he is always looking for a nice paffum i mean perfume xD , when i saw fairy tail omake FT of the dead Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i was laughing so hard xD specially the part when erza becomes ichya xD hahahahai laughed so hard lol and then when i saw alzack bisca and asuka becoming ichiyas xD lol , FT is just the best Anime in the history of anime's it has everything you need for an anime it is the best , The Greatest anime for me Smile . 

-FAIRY TAIL : We will always help each other out and care for our friends we will never give  up we are Fairy Tail We are family.

So now you know why i love fairy tail but im not finished yet there are other thousands of millions of more reasons I love you  WE ALL LOVE FT  I love you and we will keep lovin it. Wink Smile Laughing Very Happy
Zatsu Kiramochi
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #2 ~The Reason(s) Why I Love Fairy Tail! ~ Nalu Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD lol

Post by Dante Mysk on Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:59 am

[ Points/Jewels added ]
Dante Mysk
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top