Mission #2 - Why I love Fairy Tail?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mission #2 - Why I love Fairy Tail?

Post by Rana Masika on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:31 pm

Truth be told, I shall tell you now, how I got to see this anime, well I started watching FT just a couple of months it aired and it was on TV at a channel called AXN, and it certainly didn’t take long before I got addicted to it.

Watching the anime in the TV has been a must and every time the clock stroke at 5pm (the time the show airs in TV), I get pretty excited. Then suddenly, the show got replaced by another anime, I was like, WTH?! Are they crazy? xD lol! 

And since that time I was still so young and naïve, really naïve to figure out another possible way to watch the anime, I give up… I totally forgot about the anime. Not until, my little sister recommended it to me saying, here’s a great anime you should watch and it’s called Fairy Tail. It was as if all the memories, the epic battles, the great moments came rushing back to me. And I guess, you already know what happened, I got addicted to it again. Fortunately this time I don’t need the TV for that, cause I am well aware of the thing called Internet.. wew..  lol!

I know I may seem off the question, “Why I love Fairy Tail?” but what I’m trying to say is, Fairy Tail is one of a heck anime that has it all, everything in it will really get you to watch and be addicted to it. The adventures, the epic battles, the plots, the story and the humor; just everything about it is amazingly well done. I was addicted to it, not once but twice and I can say, I am really loving it more!

/Rana/
Rana Masika
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #2 - Why I love Fairy Tail?

Post by Dante Mysk on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:36 pm

Awesome reply, Rana. Well done Smile
Dante Mysk
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rana Masika on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:38 pm

HahahxD thanks Dante-san, I hope it ain't too much.
Rana Masika
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mysk on Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:59 am

[ Points/Jewels added ]
Dante Mysk
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

View user profile