Mission 3: My Background and Why I joined Eternal Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mission 3: My Background and Why I joined Eternal Phoenix

Post by JacerCreed on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:43 pm

The history of Jacer Creed:

As a young boy, I loved animals. Every single one of them. I was always fascinated by their nature. I would spend all my free time playing my pet dogs or wandering around the forest looking for some new friends. On one warm summer day, my father and I had taken a trip into the beautiful jungle. He told me to wait at the waterfall for me and he would return in awhile. I stayed there for hours.

He never came back for me. That was the last time I would ever see my father. As for mother, I never knew what happened to her for my father kept her life a secret from me. Having no home or family to turn to, I decided to live in the wilderness jungle. There I came to meet Caleb, a powerful Jaguar, with the ability to “Manipulate and control animals.”. He never used the power for evil however, only to fight evil. Caleb was a well respected and admired leader who took great care of his fellow animals. Over time, he grew fond of me and we became close friends. I spent most of my days learning about the natural world around me through Caleb's guidance. He eventually brought me to his secret village deep in the jungle where I became friends with all the animals there from wolves, tigers, leopards, bears, etc.

In that village, I learned the characteristics and power of all the animals there. Caleb, trained and prepared me in combat. I now have great skills in fighting hand to hand. And soon, he trained me to harness the power of Animal Manipulation. This is an incredible power that only few can attain with the right mindset and heart.And there are higher levels of this power that I have yet to reach. I learned many things from my Jaguar friend but the biggest lesson he taught me was to “Love all animals the same. Through channeling yourself with an animal spirit, you wil become stronger and wiser.”
My animal spirit is the fierce and cunning wolf but I have the power to control all land animals.

I left Caleb and all my animal friends in time, to start a new journey on my own to experience the world. Thus, I joined Eternal Phoenix because of the relationships I can build here. I felt this is the perfect place to meet new friends and live out everything I've learned in the past. Since I'm so close with animals, I want to build my relationship with people as well.
JacerCreed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission 3: My Background and Why I joined Eternal Phoenix

Post by Dante Mysk on Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:02 pm

Great story, Jacer.
Fantastic job!

~Dante~
Dante Mysk
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

View user profile