Mission 4: My Favorite Fairy Tail Villan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mission 4: My Favorite Fairy Tail Villan

Post by JacerCreed on Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:58 am

Fairy Tail has so many great and powerful villans that have come and gone, as we can all see they just get better and better over time. It's really hard to choose just one but for me, I would have to pick Acnologia. This dragon slayer guy is just a bad ass. Devastator. A Havoc.He destroys everything in his path. Perhaps the strongest of all the dragons, he's still a human as well. Not many villans can claim that they are both a dragon and human. That is pretty cool. We don't know much about his past as a being except that he killed most of the dragons including Igneel and the others, and bathed in dragon blood thus transforming into an evil dragon himself. How awesome is that! This character rarely shows up throughout the story but when he does, he leaves us all wanting to know more about him and what he's gonna do to everyone. He is simply a lone villan having no allies and just acts as he likes. Acnologia is the perfect representation of power and evil. No one can stop him at this point but we'll see eventually!
JacerCreed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission 4: My Favorite Fairy Tail Villan

Post by Dante Mysk on Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:38 am

Nicely done, Jacer Smile 

~Dante~
Dante Mysk
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down